Course starts every Monday
This 8-week course Salesforce Fundamentals. Process Automation & Logic User Interface. Testing, Debugging, & Deployment.This credential proves you understand how to develop and deploy custom business logic and custom interfaces. Earning Salesforce Certified Developer validates programmatic capabilities in the Salesforce Platform.
Project-based learning: Exams, labs, and capstone project
Live lecture: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays 5-6 PM EST
Office hours: Mondays and Friday 5-6 PM EST
Certification exam fee included.
Students learn about developing and deploying customized business logic and user interfaces through a guided, instructor-led approach. Declarative and programmatic solutions Multi-tenant architecture Data modeling Importing and exporting data Apex SOQL and SOSL Visualforce Lightning Component Framework Testing Salesforce CLI and SFDX Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language: Java, C++, C#, or Apex.
All materials are included within the course.
Measure of Performance
Upon completion you will be ready for:
- Declarative and programmatic solutions
- Multi-tenant architecture
- Data modeling
- Importing and exporting data
- SOQL and SOSL
- Lightning Component Framework
- Salesforce CLI and SFDX
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language: Java, C++, C#, or Apex.
- Experience with relational databases and writing queries using SQL.