The course starts every Monday
This 8-week course covers Salesforce organization setup, user management, security and access, standard and custom objects, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, activity and event management, data management, analytics, reports and dashboards, workflow and process automation, desktop and mobile administration, and AppExchange.
Project-based learning: Exams, labs, and capstone project
Live lecture: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays 5-6 PM EST
Office hours: Mondays and Friday 5-6 PM EST
Certification exam fee included.
This course prepares you for the Salesforce Administrator Certification exam. Students learn about the foundation of Salesforce and the key features and functionality of the platform through a guided, instructor-led approach.
All materials are included within the course.
Measure of Performance
Upon completion you will be ready to pass the Salesforce Administrator Certification exam knowing these features in Salesforce.com:
- Activity management and collaboration
- Data management
- Analytics, reports, and dashboards
- Workflow/Process automation
- Desktop and mobile administration
- Validation rules
- Data loader
- There are no prerequisites for this course or the Saleforce Administrator exam
- Knowledge of data modeling and relational database concepts, such as table, columns/fields, records, and relationships, is highly recommended.
- Basic understandiing of IP addresses and networking concepts, information security principles, and business administration is advised.