This policy applies to Lifetime Learning non-credit course offerings. Refunds will only be provided in accordance with this policy, and those seeking a refund should follow the process described below.
- A student may cancel their enrollment in a course and request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com. Please use “Refund Request” in the subject line of the email. The student may also call Lifetime Learning at 765-285-8565, although they will be asked to confirm the request via email as well.
- A 100% refund will be issued in the following circumstances:
a. If a refund request is provided by the student five (5) or more business days before the start of the course; or
b. If the University cancels the course.
- If a refund request is provided less than five (5) business days before the start of a course, but prior to the course beginning, the student will receive a credit toward another course. The student will be responsible for paying any remaining balance for the new course if it is more expensive than the course for which the student cancelled their enrollment.
- After a course begins, no refunds or credits will be provided for any reason. This includes students who have enrolled but do not attend/participate in the course (i.e., “no-shows”).
- Refunds will be issued by the same method used for the initial payment.